Monday, April 2, 2007

CC's Blog (Come and have some fun!)




Just to tell you people:
This blog is for my friends, your friends, your friend's friends, your friend's friend's friends, and your friend's friend's friend's friends, and your friend's fr-

Happy star party!!!
I wish to paint a rainbow in the sky

Holidays YOU can (try) to celebrate:
(Note: for those who get my Weekly Newsletter, there are alot of holidays and please tell me if I repeat some!!!)

BONK YOUR HEAD DAY: EVERYDAY
I HATE MATH DAY: EVERYDAY
POETRY CAN BE VERY COMPLICATED AND ALSO, BORING!!!!: EVERYDAY

COLOUR CHANGE! THIS COLOUR IS MORE CHEERFUL
CHEERFUL DAY: EVERYDAY WHEN I'M NOT UNDER RAINCLOUDS
CLARA DAY!!!: EVERYDAY!!!! PLEASE CELEBRATE

Thank you for making my day bright. Happy Star Party
Posted by: CC

No comments: